JOB POST: Junior Project Fellow at Gujarat National Law University: Apply by Dec 14
The Gujarat National Law University is a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometres north of the city of Ahmedabad.
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Project Fellow at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
No. of Posts
- Master Degree or a higher degree (M.Phil/PhD) in Education/Social Work/Sociology with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Inclusive/Special Education;
- Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology;
- Working knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi and English language;
- Excellent research and writing skills and report writing.
- Doctorate in Special Education/ Teacher Education/Any Education related areas;
- Demonstrated experience with designing qualitative studies is required, as is proficiency with data analysis software such as NVIVO.
- Excellent oral, analytic, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required; writing as demonstrated in the candidate’s own writing and publications is essential.
- Ability to write for multiple audiences, including policymakers and practitioners, is preferred.
Role and Responsibilities
Under the guidance of Principal Investigator, the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities in the project entitled ‘Role of Special Education Teacher Educators in Creating an Inclusive Environment for Children with Disabilities’
- Provide research assistance to Principal Investigator;
- Developing qualitative research tools;
- Collecting qualitative data at Special Education colleges, a compilation of educational curriculums, and interpretation of data analysis and report writing
- Review, analyse and synthesize qualitative data to ensure logical inferences and conclusions are drawn from the findings
- Perform project-related duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aim and objectives of the Project;
- Any other research or project-related work which may be assigned by the Principal Investigator.
₹ 25,000 per month (Fixed pay)
2 Months (Minimum)
Nature of Post
This appointment is purely on temporary basis till the completion of the project or as per requirement.
How to Apply?
- A complete CV may be emailed to Principal Investigator on the following e-mail ID: anrao[at]gnlu.ac.in on or before 14th December 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated on 16th December 2019 latest by 1800 hrs.
For more details, click here.
About the Author