Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) was tasked to bridge the gap between research and practice on issues related to urbanization and suggest ways and mechanisms address urban challenges in the country.
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Program Associate at National Institute of Urban Affairs, New Delhi.
Scope of Work
Supporting the operationalization of the CCSG Program; providing operational and programmatic support to CCSG Team and NUIS Program leadership.
The CCSG Junior Associate will support the CCSG Senior Associate and CCSG Manager in their functions, performing a mix of content-focused and administrative tasks.
- Support in Planning and executing team meetings and large internal project briefing sessions.
- Support states in the creation and review of project plans, in alignment with program objectives, under the supervision of the Lead (Manager)
- Maintain internal databases, knowledge tools and working group meetings records.
- Support the Senior Associates in working groups to develop the technical documents for multiple domains.
- Provide general administrative support to project leads and team members.
- Support Senior Associate in responding to requests and interaction with internal and external stakeholders professionally.
- Work with State project management units (PMUs) to schedule and monitor program management activities for all state officials and partners.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing efforts; review and continually improves processes so that all partners capture and leverage knowledge.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- MBA, or Urban Planner, or other Masters’ degree
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating teams and multi-party processes. Minimum 2 years of work experience required; 4 years preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with and manage expectations of senior executives/experts and their staff.
Based out of the NIUA office in New Delhi; with travel as required.
At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required. Remuneration will be structured as follows: 70% fixed; 30% variable (conditional on achieving KPIs); additional performance bonus possible.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
May 7, 2020
For further details, click here.