Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all.
No. of Posts
- Shillong (Meghalaya): 02
- Bhubaneswar (Orissa): 02
B.Pharma. Candidates possess M. Pharma shall be given preference.
01-year post qualification experience in handling operations of Retail Pharmacy/Pharmacy Store.
Candidates must have valid nonattached registered pharmacist certificate of respective state.
- Conveyance Allowance: Rs. 3,500/-
- Telephone Allowance: Rs. 500/-
- Assessment and maintenance of stock level at the store.
- Ensure timely order placements to avoid stock-outs.
- Ensure legal operation of the store, including meeting all inspection and other requirements.
- Maintains records of all transactions and assets of the store.
- Maintenance of all MIS reports of the store.
- Ensure smoothly dispensing of prescribed medications, drugs, and other surgical as per prescription/demand of customers.
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, the security of controlled substances.
- To provide functional supervision to all support staff of the store.
- Ensure coordination between CWH, RWH and Head Office.
- All other work assigned by seniors.
Nature of Posts
The appointment is purely on contractual basis and it is not against any permanent vacancy.
How to Apply?
Interested eligible candidates may send their applications to CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 up to 15.01.2020 (Till 03:00 PM).
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied, in case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfil the criteria, his / her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice with further legal proceedings. The cut-off date for age, qualification and experience will be 31.12.2019.
- No. of posts shall be increased/decreased, the basis on the requirement of an internal department.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview in BPPI.