The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Headquarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra Pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of districts in Telangana State Viz:- Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Narayanpet, Nalgonda, Bhongir-Yadadri, Suryapet, Medak, Siddipet, Sangareddy, Vikarabad, Rangareddy, Medchal-Malkajgiri and Hyderabad Districts.
Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application for the post of Junior Personnel Officer.
No. of Vacancies
Must hold First Class B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. Degree of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana.
Rs. 34925 – 1120 – 39405 – 1355 – 46180 – 1640 – 54380 – 1945 – 64105 – 2315 – 66420
- Minimum 18 years and maximum of 34 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.07.2019.
- The Upper age limit of 34 years is relaxable upto 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and upto 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 21.10.2019
- Starting date of application submission: 22.10.2019
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 10.11.2019 (upto 05.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 10.11.2019 (upto 11.59 pm)
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: 05.12.2019
- Date of examination: 15.12.2019