Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences And Technology (SCTIMST), Kerala has invited applications from interested candidates for the temporary position of Junior Nurse.
About the Institute
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), formerly Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center, is an autonomous medical school and an Institute of National Importance in India established in 1976 at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The institute is named after Chithira Tirunal Balarama Varma, the last Maharajah of Travancore, who gifted the building.
The institute is under the Administrative Control of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. SCTIMST is one of the most prominent research institutes and centers in India.
Eligible candidate will work for ICMR funded project entitled “Prevalence of atrial cardiopathy in cryptogenic strokes in caparison with strokes of known etiology-A prospective observational study (P-5422)”.
Number of Post
Duration of the Post
One Year (Extendable) or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Junior Nurse will participate in patient recruitment of the study. taking informed consent, collecting clinical details and blood samples of the patients, and perform physical/tele follow-up of patients recruited.
- In addition, they will do data entry and maintenance of the research records.
- Educational Qualification:
- GNM course + Three-year experience in Clinical Nursing in a 100 bedded hospital/ Nursing education / 3-year clinical research experience in a funded project in a Medical Teaching Institute. OR
- BSc Nursing + Two years experience in Clinical Nursing in a 100 bedded hospital/ Nursing education / Two years of clinical research experience in a funded project in a Medical Teaching Institute.
- Experience in Neuronursing and basics of computer applications and data entry.
- Age: Max 35 Years (as of 30/06/2021)
- 18,000/-pm @ 1 st year
- 18,800/-pm @ 2nd year year
- 19,600/-pm @ 3rd year
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit the scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format with self-attested copies of certificates to pro their age, qualifications, experience, caste, etc, and biodata, by email at projectcell[at]sctimst. ac. on or before 08/06/2021.
- Candidates belonging to the ST category should submit a valid Caste Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of a Tahsildar.
- The applications will be screened and the eligible candidates will be informed of the details of the Online/Personal interviews through email/phone. Candidates should provide a proper contact email ID and mobile number.
- In the absence of suitable ST candidates, UR candidates will be considered.
- In case fully qualified candidates are not available for selection, meritorious candidates with requisite qualifications but less experience may be considered at a lower remuneration.
June 8, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Junior Nurse at Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences And Technology (SCTIMST), Kerala
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Medical Officer at NISER, Bhubaneswar: Apply by July 15
- JOB POST: Medical Officers at AIIMS Rishikesh: Apply by June 18