A walk-in written test and/or interview will be conducted for the following posts for the ICMR funded trial entitled “A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Three arm Placebo controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of two vaccines VPM1002 and Immuvac (Mw) in Preventing Tuberculosis (TB) in Healthy Household Contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum Positive Pulmonary TB Patients.”
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College is a medical college in New Delhi. It is attached with the famous Safdarjang Hospital for clinical teaching. The college runs under the umbrella of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College was established at Safdarjung Hospital in November 2001.
No. of Posts
- MBBS degree from a recognised University
- Delhi Medical Council Registration
- Experience of working for a research project/ trial is desirable
Rs. 60,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should fill the format and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their latest Resumes by 1st December 2020 (Tuesday). A walk-in written test (if number of applicants is more than 30) and/or Interview will be held on 3rd December, 2020 (Thursday) at 10.00 AM.
- All the candidates to bring along all the Certificates/Testimonials in Original and one attested copy each of these Certificates/Testimonial on the day of interview along with their latest Resumes.
Dec 1, 2020
For more details, click the link below.