JOB POST: Junior Executives at Indian Institute of Banking & Finance [10 Vacancies, Multiple Locations]: Apply by Feb 15
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is a registered company which imparts education in banking and finance. It is known for its flagship courses, the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers and the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers.
The Institute invites applications for the post of Junior Executive as per the details given below:
- Junior Executive: 10 Positions
1st Class Graduate in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications
- Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF
- Post Graduate qualification in Commerce/Economics, MBA/CA/CMA/CS/CFA.
Not exceeding 28 years as of 01.01.2020
The candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Examination which will be held on 8th March 2020 at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi followed by Personal Interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online examination as well as Personal interview. Satisfactory medical fitness as per Institute’s specification will be a pre-requisite.
The selected candidates will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present, the Institute has offices at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Emoluments of Junior Executive are presently in the scale of Rs. 17100-1900/20-55100. They will also be eligible for DA, HRA as per rules in force from time to time. At present total initial package including salary and other perquisites will be approximately Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum on the cost to company basis.
- To act as front line officials in corporate and other offices of the Institute
- Respond to members’/ candidates’ enquiries
- To attend general administration tasks of various departments of the Institute.
- Support Training / academic activities of the Institute
- Information management and processing
How to Apply?
The candidates can submit their application online through this link.
Feb 15, 2020
For more details, click here.
About the Author