Bajaj Allianz in Noida invites applications from candidates who are looking forward to work on the post of Junior Executive Operations.
About the Company
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India. The company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company.
The Company lists 97 filed and approved products, of which 27 are health products. In January 2014, the company announced it would open up all-women branches. As of 2015, the company has 30 such branches in India. In February 2019, the company started a new brand named “Caringly Yours”.
- Coordinate and follow up with various channels for resolution of various queries along with accurate and updated data of policyholders.
- Resolving internal customer queries related to an enrolment of members in the policy Issuance & endorsement processing
- Keeping track of and replying to various queries/emails referred to Enrolment
- Processing and Verification of data with correct and appropriate data management skills
- Analyze and prepare various reports in excel as per client requirements.
Number of Position
Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Competent in English communication skills (verbal as well as written)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Extremely good with excel
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible & adaptable to change.
- Well versed with MS Office
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be from GI Industry
Years of Experience
1 to 4 years
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Corporate Relationship Support Manager at HSBC, Bengaluru
- Fresh Graduates as Associate at Wipro, Kolkata: Apply Now!