Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Executive at Indian Institute of Banking & Finance [Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi]. Apply Now!
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is a registered public company established by Reserve Bank of India and is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India that imparts education in banking and finance.
About the Post
- Name for the Post: Junior Executive.
- No. of the Posts: 10.
- Locations: Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
- To act as front line officials in corporate and other offices of the Institute.
- Respond to members’/ candidates’ enquiries.
- To attend general administration tasks of various departments of the Institute.
- Support Training / academic activities of the Institute.
- Information management and processing.
- Graduate with minimum 60% marks in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications.
Note: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semesters / years by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of optional/additional optional subject, if any. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF.
- M.Com / MA (Economics) / MBA / CA / CMA / CS / CFA.
- Not exceeding 28 years as of 30.06.2021.
- The candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Examination which will be held on 29th August 2021 at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi followed by Personal Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online examination as well as Personal interview. Satisfactory medical fitness as per Institute’s specification will be a pre-requisite.
- The selected candidates will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present the Institute has offices at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows.
|SR NO||NAME OF TEST||NO OFQUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||MEDIUM||TIME ALLOTTED FOR EACH TEST|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English||40 minutes|
|4||General awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||40||English||20 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20||English||10 minutes|
- Emoluments of Junior Executive are presently in the scale of Rs.28300-3150/20-91300.
- They will also be eligible for DA, HRA as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present total initial package including salary and other perquisites will be approximately Rs.6.00 Lakhs per annum on cost to company basis.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Executive at Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
You may also be interested in: