JOB POST: Junior Engineers (Electrical) at NIT Calicut [4 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Feb 4
National Institute of Technology Calicut, formerly Regional Engineering College Calicut, is an autonomous, federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India.
The Institute proposes to prepare a panel of qualified and experienced persons for engaging them on purely contract basis (for a period of eleven months) in the Electrical Maintenance Unit at NIT Calicut.
No. of Posts
B. Tech/B.E OR First Class Diploma (3 Years) In Electrical Engineering from Govt. / Govt. recognized Institution.
This engagement will be purely on contract basis and will carry a consolidated remuneration of 19,250/- (Rupees Nineteen Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty only).
30 Years as on 01.02.2020
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates with the specified qualifications can report for the interview at their own expenses in the office of National Institute of Technology Calicut on Feb 4, 2020 at 9.30 A M.
- Candidates without original certificates showing experience, mark list and certificates in respect of qualification and age will not be allowed to attend the Interview.
- The candidate should bring along with them the completed registration form
- A diagnostic test will be conducted if required (on the same day).
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH candidates on production of valid original certificates from the competent authority. OBC candidates must furnish the OBC Certificate (including non – creamy-layer status) issued by a competent authority.
For more details, click here.
About the Author