Indian Oil Corporation Limited, commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian state government-owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore for the financial year 2016–17.
Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production).
No. of Post
3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWS candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
Area of Experience
Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 30.09.2019.
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. Guidelines i.e in case of ExSM, Period of actual military service will be deducted from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than three years, he shall be considered to be fulfilling the age criteria.
How to Apply?
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, apply online here. The website will remain open from 10.10.2019 (10:00 Hrs) and closes on 30.10.2019 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website/email/ mobile phone.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the Checklist attached as Annexure A) & a photograph under self-attestation, by ordinary post to Dy. General Manager (A&W), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391 320(Gujarat) so as to reach us by 09.11.2019.
- Date of opening of online application: Oct 10, 2019
- Last date to submit online applications: Oct 30, 2019
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application: Nov 9, 2019
- Tentative date of written test at Vadodara: Nov 10, 2019
- Likely date of publication of written test result: Nov 15, 2019