Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has invited applications for filing up various posts. The total number of posts is 66 and the break up is given below. The candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
Number of Vacancies:
- Agriculture Officer: 3 posts.
- Agriculture Inspector: 6 posts.
- Demonstrator: 16 posts.
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: 2 posts.
- SDO: 4 posts.
- Junior Engineer: 22 posts.
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer: 7 posts.
- Agriculture Officer: B.Sc (Agri) and above.
- Agriculture Inspector: B.Sc (Agri) and above.
- Demonstrator: 10th pass with ITI, Diploma & Degree.
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: Graduation Degree.
- SDO: Degree in Civil Engineering/ its equivalent or above from a recognised university/board recognised by AICTE.
- Junior Engineer: 3(three) Years Diploma in Civil Engineering or above from a university/board recognised by AICTE.
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer: B.Sc (Agri/Horticulture), Soil &Water Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, or Forestry.
How to Apply?
Click here to download the application form.
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2018.