Applications are invited from eligible fresh graduates for the post of Junior Engineer at AstraZeneca, Chennai.
AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its headquarters at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, England.
About the Role
- The key area of focus for this role is to design and build software solutions using agile deliver methodologiesThe candidate will be accountable for (but not limited to) the following activities:
- Use technical knowledge and expertise to design and develop software solutions.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of software industry trends and specialized business needs, and proactively identify and drive identification of opportunities to be leveraged in solutions delivered.
- Help to create an environment that promotes collaboration within and across teams.
- Exhibit AZ Values and Behaviours at all times.
Essential Skills Required
- BE (Computer Science, IT , ECE, EEE) , Students who have scored 70% with no outstanding arrears can apply
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Junior Engineer at AstraZeneca, Chennai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: