Sports Authority of India an autonomous organization under Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (GOI), invites applications for recruitment by selection on Contractual Basis for the following Post to develop and execute the tasks for different events under SAI:
- Junior Consultant (Infra): 08
Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- He/she will be responsible for all technical aspects of the Infrastructure Project.
- Responsibilities include technical as well as timely and cost-effective delivery of the project running in Khelo India and SAI.
- He/she is accountable for the definition and delivery of technical deliverables and providing technical assurance and oversight for the entire project in the civil engineering discipline. This includes technical assurance during the design, construction and early operational phases; field supervision during execute phase and ongoing support to other Asset and needs.
- For the functional direction in the development, design as well as optimization.
- To enhance his or her knowledge and ability in the field of scientific analysis, engineering principle and project management.
- He/she will be responsible for supervising the stakeholders in delivering the project covering all infrastructure elements with agreed cost, schedule and quality criteria.
- Support the development of Project Procedures and Policies for the execution of the various civil scopes of work in Khelo India and SAI.
- Ensuring that all opportunities and risks related to infrastructure project are properly evaluated and accounted for.
- Provide technical support and monitoring of execution issues and provide resolution to technical queries.
- Good Knowledge of Computer: Windows and Microsoft Office applications especially MS Excel, MS Word.
- Confident, self-driven and a team player.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English and Hindi
There is an upper age limit of 55 years for Junior Consultant (Infra).
Rs. 75,000/- Rs. 1 Lakhs
Eligible and interested candidates to be present at Sports Authority of India, on 14.11.2019 at 10:00 AM for the Walk –In Interview along with the prescribed application form, original documents, their self-attested photocopies and 02 passport size photographs.
Venue: Sports Authority of India, Lodhi Road, JLN Stadium, Gate No. 10, New Delhi