Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 15 posts of Junior Assistant in Directorate of A.P.HQrs. and 170 posts of Junior Assistant in district police cadre in the pay scale of Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 6200-grade pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
No. of Posts
- Junior Assistant in Directorate of A.P.HQrs: 15
- Junior Assistant in District Police Cadre: 170
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982)
- Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) &ST (P).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Junior Assistant(in APHQRS / District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- No other form of applications will be entertained.
- The candidates may apply for Junior Asstt. of both the cadres (in APHQrs & District Level).
May 4, 2020