The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Headquarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra Pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of districts in Telangana State Viz:- Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Narayanpet, Nalgonda, Bhongir-Yadadri, Suryapet, Medak, Siddipet, Sangareddy, Vikarabad, Rangareddy, Medchal-Malkajgiri and Hyderabad Districts.
Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application for the post of Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator.
No. of Vacancies
Must hold the degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., of any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum of 34 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.07.2019.
- The Upper age limit of 34 years is relaxable upto 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and upto 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 30.10.2019
- Starting date of application submission: 31.10.2019
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 20.11.2019 (upto 05.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 20.11.2019 (upto 11.59 pm)
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: 11.12.2019
- Date of examination: 22.12.2019