Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Analyst Banking Operations at Razorpay, Bengaluru.
Razorpay is a payments solution which allows businesses to accept, process and disburse payments with its product suite. It gives you access to all payment modes including credit card, debit card, netbanking, UPI and popular wallets including JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money and PayZapp.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a primary POC for all TID Request/Special Pricing Requests/Sales Priority Request & Sales Request Form for activating an account/payment method/option.
- Should clearly understand the pricing offered by all our banking partners & the arrangement of the Special pricing wherever possible & drive the TID generation/allocation in the manner of the same.
- Own & execute end to end cost/TAT queries internally & with our banking partners.
- Build & maintain in real-time the central repository for pricing/TID requests & bank-wise commercials.
- Assist and smoothen the cost validation process/ TID procurement process for real-time TAT escalations/ loss alerts & action on the same in a proactive manner.
- Should have the ability to collaborate & execute activities.
- Efficient use of google sheets or admin tools to drive maximum productivity.
- Work with cross-functional teams as and when required.
- Achieve TAT targets consistently.
- Understand and work towards teams/organisations objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fresher / 1- 3 years of Operational Experience in excel. Experience in the payment industry would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written.
- Proven experience on google sheets or excel knowledge.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented personality.
- Strong interpersonal & intra personal skills and an ability to build rapport with our banking representatives.
- Hardworking with strong work ethics.
- Should know how to use basic MS tools.
- Should be comfortable working in shifts & working on alternate Saturdays.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.