Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Analyst at BCG, New Delhi.
Boston Consulting Group is an American global management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
About the Job
They are seeking exceptional candidates with experience and passion to fill a Junior Data Analyst position in the Survey Operations & Analytics (SOA) team at BCG. This team is part of the Knowledge Practice Area and is an integral part of BCG’s strategy to deliver superior value and sustained impact to clients.
Working with BCG case teams and topic leaders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, supporting them across different stages of the market research/survey management lifecycle.
- Business oriented – understanding business objectives and context of associated market research
- Fast learner – able to grasp and apply market research knowledge to interpret and discuss elements of survey design (sampling, quotas, methodology, questionnaire structure etc.)
- Team player – able to collaboration with survey programmers, third-party vendors, and partners for implementation of online surveys and data collection
- Eye for detail – able to engage on quality review of online surveys before launch, data handling and management capabilities to validate and clean data prior to further processing
- Sound knowledge of statistics and application of statistical theoretical concepts (univariate, bivariate and multivariate methods). Able to quickly learn and use specialized survey data analysis tools such as SPSS, Sawtooth, etc. to deliver practical data analytics outcomes
- Strong data interpretation capabilities. Learn and use Alteryx and advanced Excel for survey data transformation and processing as well as for creation of formula/macro driven models and simulators
- Knack for graphical representation of analytical outputs. Learn and use visualization tools including PowerPoint, Tableau and Market Sight to represent analytics output in the most appealing and insightful manner
- Working with virtual, multicultural global teams, requiring cross-time zone engagement
- Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, dealing with ambiguity and unstructured situations
- Multi-tasking; including networking, relationship building as well as informal business development
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated high academic achievement in analytics, data science, or mathematics and relevant work experience in market/consumer research data analytics (projects/coursework/internships)
- Candidates with the following educational backgrounds will be preferred – Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, or Mathematics
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in the field of market research and data analytics
- Strong analytical capabilities – data management, processing, and analysis
- Strong hands-on experience Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of additional tools such as SPSS, R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, Market Sight, VBA, SQL will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of and affinity for database and analytical tool management
- Strong ability to work with multiple, geographically distributed teams in a fast-paced environment, multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organization prioritization and expectation management
- Able to engage with senior stakeholders independently, prioritize work and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and credibility – collaborative, team player with strong work ethic and service excellence orientation
- Effective written & verbal communication (English)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.