JOB POST: JRF/SRF at National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 7
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body’s defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.
Applications are invited for the positions of Junior Research Fellow (Project) Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the time-bound sponsored project.
“Cancer Research Program” funded by DBT
No. of Positions
- JRF: Post Graduate in any field Life Science. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
- SRF: Post Graduate in any field Life Science with two years of research experience. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Experience in cancer cell culture techniques, basic molecular biology, animal handling and cellular techniques.
Duration of Position
The candidates selected for the above post will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- JRF: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
- SRF: Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT (available here), through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Oct 7, 2019
Project Investigator: Dr Anil K. Suri
For more details, click here.
About the Author