JOB POST: JRF, Project Associate & Assistant at CSIR-IIIM, Jammu [6 Posts]: Walk-in Interview on Nov 11
CSIR-IIIM, Jammu invites applications for selection of suitable candidate for the following posts.
1. Project Associate-II (One)
- M.V.Sc. (Microbiology)/M.Sc.in Biological Sciences or equivalent or B.Pharma with atleast 55% marks.
- 2 years experience in Research and development.
Experience required to achieve the objectives:
- Animal (Rodents) handling, induction, isolation of Rodent mammary gland, dosing, Blood collection.
- Cell culture maintenance
- Cytokine ELISA
- Culture and handling of Bacteria
- Research experience in the area of Drug discovery and development
Rs. 35,000+ HRA
2. Junior Research Fellow (One)
M.Sc. in Life Science/Biochemistry/Pharmacology/Biotechnology/B.Tech. Biotechnology or equivalent with at least 55% marks.
Rs. 31,000+ HRA
3. Project Assistant-II (One)
M.Sc. in Agricultural Sciences/ Botany with atleast 55% marks.
Candidates having experience in the area of Agriculture/Agronomy/Soil Science and Genetics and Plant Breeding are encouraged to apply
Rs. 25,000 consolidated
4. Project Assistant-II (One)
B. Pharma with atleast 55% marks.
- Candidates having M.Pharma will be preferred.
- 02 years experience in Pharma Industry (Tablet/Syrup).
Rs. 25,000 consolidated
5. Project Assistant –I (Field Assistant) (Two)
B.Sc. Agricultural Sciences/Plant Science and Extention Education with atleast 55% marks.
Candidates having experience in the area of Agriculture/Crop. Science/Plant Science and Extension Education are encouraged to apply.
Rs. 13,000 consolidated
The upper age limit is 35 years for position (Code 01), 30 years for position (Code 02, 03 & 04) and 28 years for position (Code 05) as on the date of Walk-in-Interview
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview along with the original and self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (date of birth certificate, category certificate, if applicable, mark sheets and certificates of educational qualifications, certificates of trainings and post-graduation dissertation project work, if applicable, and any other documents supporting your claimed credentials) and 02 (two) passport photos.
Date and Time of Interview
November 11, 2019 at 10:30 AM at Board Room, CSIR-IIIM, Canal Road, Jammu –180001 (J&K).
Phone: 0191 258 4999
For more information, click here.
About the Author