Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Ministry of Environment Forests and Climate Change
Name of the Project
This project aims to examine the presence of avian malaria along a landscape change gradient in the Shola habitat. Project involves long durations of field work, while working in tough conditions to collect field data from various mountains in the Western Ghats
No. of Posts
- JRF: Postgraduate degree in basic science degree and national level test like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc.
- Project Associate: Masters Degree (age limit 35 years)
- Project Assistant: BSc Degree (age limit 50 years)
- Experience conducting field work for over 6 months.
- Candidates having worked in Shola habitat, vegetation, or birds
- Candidates with mist-netting and bird handling experience
- Candidates with 4-wheeler driving license and experience
- JRF & Project Associate: Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated)
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- + 8% HRA per month
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post online through this link.
May 15, 2020 [Extended]
Principal Investigator: Dr. Robin Vijayan
For further details, click here.