Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Java Developer at Standard Chartered, Chennai.
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates
- Responsible for executing and supervising the Design & Development Process
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Lead BA, Designer.
- Solution Architects.
- Test Teams.
- Support Teams.
Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience, or combination
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Java Developer at Standard Chartered, Chennai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Developer at IDFC First Bank, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Associate DevOps Engineer at Pearson, Bangalore: Apply Now!