Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Java Developer at SAS Institute, Pune.
SAS Institute is an American multinational developer of analytics software based in Cary, North Carolina. SAS develops and markets a suite of analytics software, which helps access, manage, analyze and report on data to aid in decision-making.
About the Job
In compute services division, we develop the common platform for all analytical solutions to fulfill all technology requirements.
The existing team is being expanded to hire software engineers who will design, develop, debug, and maintain the world class
software products which are used by fortune 500 companies.
This team is responsible for the development of core pieces of SAS platform, security compliance and testing automation for the revenue-generating products. It is an opportunity for junior developers to learn the best practices of development.
- Fresher with B.E/B/Tech/M.E. / M.Tech. with computers background only.
- Passed out from reputed colleges with 70% and above percentage throughout. 2020, 2021 pass out.
- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions within established timelines while adhering to
R&D best practices and processes.
- Actively involves other project stakeholders (e.g. managers, developers, user interface and visual designers, product
managers) to ensure implementation satisfies functional requirements and is consistent with established R&D standards.
- Participates in project scoping and scheduling; tracks progress of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of issues blocking
or preventing completion of task.
- Ensures quality through functional, unit and performance testing; works closely with testing by providing thorough reviews
of the test plan and communicates when updates to the plan should be made to cover code changes related to
enhancements, redesigns and/or bug fixes.
- Maintains accountability for the entire life cycle of the code including support for both internal and external consumers.
- In collaboration with technical writers, authors appropriate level of design and technical documentation that satisfies both
internal and external consumers
- Performs assigned primary responsibilities on discrete, well-defined tasks or projects of limited scope with close mentoring
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good programming, problem-solving, documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages like Java, C, Go
- Knowledge of cloud and DevOps related technologies
- Foundational knowledge of application development, design patterns, software architecture
- Ability to work within a team
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: