Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Java / Angular Developer at Siemens, Gurgaon.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
About the Job
- Java developer with strong working knowledge of Angular.
- Primarily responsible for development of software applications using Java and Angular technologies.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Collection and Multithreading.
- Project experience in front end development using Angular 2 or latest version.
- Proficient in developing Micro-Services in Spring Boot.
- Should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework.
- Good to have hands on experience in Java 8 functionalities.
- Good to have hand on experience writing integration test using Selenium with Cucumber.
- Basic knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
- Basic Knowledge in SQL/Non-SQL database.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps.
- Basic Knowledge of AWS, Spring Cloud, Spring Security.
- Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3.
- 3 to 7 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Java / Angular Developer at Siemens, Gurgaon.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Developer at IBM, Chennai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Software Engineer at Bosch, Bangalore: Applications Open