Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of IT Support Engineer at Google, Hyderabad.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the Job
Techstop, Google’s internal support organization, has been critical to keeping Google running for two decades. IT Support Engineers are the people who make this essential service possible.
In this role, you’ll play an important part in helping to keep Googlers from around the world productive. You will gain experience solving a range of problems across Google’s broad technical ecosystem.
You will help Google’s operations evolve at scale by collaborating with your teammates and partner teams to find innovative ways to make our support environment more efficient. You’ll provide front-line user support for internal tools and technologies, and external products (e.g. public Google products used by millions of people and 3rd party cloud systems).
Beyond the day-to-day, you will contribute to various initiatives, including feedback on those tools and technologies, process improvements, and documentation efforts that help support Googlers.
Techstop is a learning ground for launching technical careers. IT Support Engineers can leverage our learning programs and services to further accelerate their careers in tech.
You will be required to work in a shift based schedule, which may include non-standard work hours.
At Corp Eng, we build world-leading business solutions that scale a more helpful Google for everyone. As Google’s IT organization, we provide end-to-end solutions for organizations across Google.
With an inclusive mindset, we deliver the right tools, platforms, and experiences for all Googlers as they create more helpful products and services for everyone. In the simplest terms, we are Google for Googlers
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience
- Practical experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment – supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Customer service, client facing, and/or help desk experience.
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant STEM field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration)
- Work experience, including deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills, and passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (the amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues. Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products and mobile technology.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of IT Support Engineer at Google, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Engineer at AirAsia, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee at CAIR-DRDO, Bangalore [34 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 10