Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of IT Software Development Engineer at IBM, Bangalore.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements
- Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components;
- Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Drives unit test automation.
- Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development.
- Be open to work as part of cross Geo team and provide support for customer issues and escalations.
- The candidate should have strong background in programming and have a good understanding of the computer science subjects.
- Good hands on knowledge in C/C++ or Java or Python
- Good understanding of the algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of operating system concepts and exposure to working on Linux.
- Exposure to RDBMS or NoSQL database would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and self-learner
- Ability to work within a team structure and build collaborative working relationships.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of IT Software Development Engineer at IBM, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Data Engineer at Google, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Associate Consultant at Microsoft, Hyderabad: Apply Now!