Applications are invited for the post of Executive- Associate Faculty-IT Guest Faculty at Tech Mahindra, Delhi.
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology and business process outsourcing services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare
1.5 years- 3 years of experience working into IT sector or experience in delivery of IT Training in a vocational/education institute
B.Sc. computer science/BCA/MCA
As per industry standards
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create lesson plans/curriculum for imparting and improving Basic IT knowledge of the students.
- Take regular classes as assigned by the Academic Coordinator/Dean.
- Track student progress and give them feedback.
- Create and conduct assessments.
- Take extra classes for weaker students.
- Assist Students and educate them how to prepare their resume.
- Conduct network troubleshooting to identify and resolve general network problems.
- Install software, maintain and introduce training as and when required.
- Coordinate with the internal staff in regards to their need to maintain and secure password, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
- Any other administrative task assigned by Dean/Director.
Desired Skill Set
- Good Communication and reasoning skills.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly windows.
- Good organization skills.
- Willingness to learn with a flexible approach.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.