Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of IT Business Tech Specialist at Citi, Chennai.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Planning and Execution of Retail Banking & Digital Projects in partnership with various stakeholders.
- Practice established project management disciplines including project plans, meetings and risk management.
- Periodic reporting to concerned units on the project progress highlighting the risks.
- Work closely with the program / project manager to lead analysis and work streams in large and complex programs.
- Coordinate with various technology partners including vendors for delivering projects as per the plan.
- Coordinate timely and quality delivery, and thorough testing of enhancements with operations /business teams.
- Analyze business processes, MIS data and system diagrams with operations and technology management.
- Coordinate development test cases and support execution of user testing.
- Development Value:
- There are significant opportunities to develop knowledge in new product areas, as well as providing the ability to expand into more senior project management or leadership roles.
- Knowledge on retail banking products savings, current, Personal loans, Home loans, Investment.
- Experience in managing major conversion/migration projects.
- Experience of analyzing and documenting business requirements
- Knowledge of workflow mapping and use cases would be advantageous
- Practical project lead experience in the financial services industry
- Possess good technology development experience
- Languages/Tools –PLSQL, Java, Pro*C, Oracle, Unix, Linux
- Databases – Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce clear, concise documents for the production support team and the wider team.
- Should have had managerial responsibility for a team.
- Ability to explain processes and procedures to development and project team and willingness to enforce them.
- Possess the ability to develop good working relationships with peer groups and management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Quickly grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge
- Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Ability to learn/understand technical aspects of business requirements and solution alternatives
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, multitask, take ownership and drive parts of the project
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
Bachelors degree from reputed institutions
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.