The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products; these products are organized into several segments including Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby, Feminine, & Family Care.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of IT & Business Solution Manager at Procter & Gamble.
IT Solution Manager leads solution development, quality assurance, release management, and operations for her/his application(-s) to meet business, user and stakeholder, and solution requirements. Solutions Manager leverages a Modern Application Development framework (incl. design thinking, agile project management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliver (CI/CD) methods and tools) to build solutions.
Solution manager should have a good understanding of the business requirements and may consult with clients about their specific needs prior to developing. He/She is expected to continuously assess the solutions to determine how effective it was and develop new strategies to improve the product or process.
The solutions manager will also continuously upgrade their own technical skills, to understand, influence product design and architecture as well as supporting infrastructure and operations processes and tools. As a Solution Manager, you would be leading technologically driven solution to
- Drive digital go to market/ next-generation sales ERP
- Enable Supply chain reinvention
- Drive high consumer outreach
- Establish and operationalize Manufacturing IT operations
Mumbai, Mandideep, Bhiwadi, Baddi, Hyderabad, Goa
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in one of the following the major Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer System Engineering, Computer science, Applied mathematics and Software Engineering
- Understanding of IT methodologies and fundamentals of IT services
- Proven track record of applying data-driven insights to have a tangible impact on business performance.
- Excellent business judgment and analytical skills. Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication (written & Verbal) skills.
- End to End IT Master plan and portfolio integrated with Product Supply Site master plan
- Accountable for the services IT provides to the site, and the value the sites gets out of IT solutions and services
- Drive operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Drive digitization strategy for the Site
- Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Internal Auditing
- IT Continuity Planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- Accountable for any IT project execution at the site (Local or Global integration)
- IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security
- End-user and PC support (Via partners)
- IT Governance of non-IT applications
- Site IT Budget and funding and IT Financials Invoice – Capital and expense.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.