Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of IT Application Owner at Deutsche Bank, Pune.
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
The Application Owner (AO) is accountable for the Application Management of a single or a portfolio of applications. The AO must ensure that the application(s) are enhanced and maintained in accordance to the Bank’s IT Security Risk and Compliance requirements of the client and other stakeholders as included in the application strategy and service levels.
The AO identifies and manages the risks and issues associated with the application(s) and escalate appropriately.
Benefits of the Job
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Guidance for setting out the responsibilities and tasks to be carried out in the position:
- The Application Owner is in charge of a broad set of duties. On one hand, AO has a management responsibility for an application instance. On the other hand, the AO is requested to provide detailed administrative information in self-assessments to comply with the IT Policies & Standards.
- The latter can be mostly delegated, but always stays in the responsibility of the AO.
- The following are typically some of the tasks for which an AO is responsible for:
- Facilitate Disaster Recovery activities by reviewing DR plans and coordinating the execution of DR exercise for the application.
- Manage Internal and external application audits and Audit issue remediation activities.
- Manage remediation of gaps in application lifecycle management activities such as Account recertification, remediation of Application configuration gaps etc.
- Manage application related Risk and Compliance Evaluation tasks and resolution of gaps in this area.
- Manage any IT Security incidents that may occur in the application.
- Plan and Manage Application events and Database Events monitoring using Bank wide standard monitoring tools.
- Manage application capacity forecasting and monitoring.
- Plan and manage Application user access related tasks.
- Infrastrucute Activities – Server Procurement, Server Activation, server Decommision
- Plan for Application Hardware / Software / License upgrades or migration activities to align to the compliant platforms.
- Close Coordination & Collaboration with Internal Stakeholder/ External Stakeholders and Vendors
- Strong Logical Aptitude to understand the overall Application and root out the gaps wherein required
- Good Questioning skills to understand the Root Cause of the request
- AO should have basic technical capabilities and infrastructure knowledge.
- Networking knowledge will be value added
- The behaviours provided below should be adopted by all Deutsche Bank employees in relation to their development and management of others.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Open minded
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Vendor management will be value added.
- Passion about sharing knowledge and best practice
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organizations
- Proven project management and people management skills
- Fluent English (written/verbal)
- Any Graduate, Post Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Software Technology tools (OS – UNIX and WINDOWS, Java, .NET Databases – Oracle, Sybase, SQL, Web concepts) P2 – Basic
- IT Security, Risk & Compliance P2 – Basic
- Systems Development Lifecycle P3 – Experienced
How they will support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.