Applications are invited from highly motivated Indian nationals for the position of Interns/Project Associate in MPUDC -funded consultancy project.
The Schools of Planning and Architecture (SPAs) are a group of autonomous public institutes of higher education under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Title of the Project
Heritage Impact Assessment in various cities of MP
No. of Posts
- Project Intern: 1
- Project Associate: 1
- Project Intern: B. Arch. with Exposure to Conservation/Fresh Graduate/M. Arch
- Project Associate: B. Arch. with 1.5 Years Working for Conservation (Preference to Candidates having experience in Heritage Impact Assessment projects), or M. Arch. ( Conservation).
Age should not be more than 35 years. Age will be calculated till the date of interview
- Project Intern: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Project Associate: Rs. 18000/- per month
How to Attend?
The Candidates shall be present online at 10:00 AM to the Principal Investigator on google meet. Link will be sent to all applicants. please update software.
The selected candidates are required to submit the following self attested documents:
- Covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (Xth class onwards).
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
Terms & Conditions
- It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility or selection of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he/ she does not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Tenure: The assignment will be governed as per the rules / instructions received from the R & D / competent authority from time to time. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in SPA Bhopal for continued contractual appointment.
- Expiry of Contract: The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the R & D leave policy governing extramural consultancy projects as amended from time to time.
- Accommodation: No accommodation will be provided by the Institute.