Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Internal Software Engineer at Facebook, Hyderabad.
Facebook, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with his fellow roommates and students at Harvard College, who were Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes, originally as TheFacebook.com—today’s Facebook, a popular global social networking service.
They are seeking talented engineers to join Facebook as an Internal Software Engineer for our Business Process & Technology Engineering (BP&T Eng) team.
The BP&T Eng team builds analytics and software applications for the GMS organization, which enables millions of advertisers that use Facebook every day to connect with their customers and communities.
You should be energized by finding patterns amid chaos, acting on and resolving issues quickly, and enjoy solving business problems through technology. Your work on this team will enable our sales and marketing teams to help our customers grow their business through tools and automation.
Internal Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain core backend and frontend software components, following our standard of the software engineering processes to design, develop, document, review, test, inspect, and release code
- Use engineering and data insights to drive meaningful business impact by looking at problems through an operational lens
- Partner with cross-functional product and analytics teams to influence and contribute to the direction of large scale strategic projects as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale
- Communicate progress and plans, raising critical issues with peers, manager, and XFN in a timely manner
- Execute and complete tasks on well scoped projects with minimal supervision applying your judgement and problem solving skills
- being resourceful to find solutions/answers in a reasonable amount of time
- Tackle increasingly complex tasks, proactively seeking out additional work when bandwidth allows
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience in writing self-documented code, in conducting design and code reviews
- Experience with high-level performance optimization and troubleshooting bottlenecks
- Software engineering experience in React, GraphQL, Relay or similar
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Internal Software Engineer at Facebook, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: