About the Organisation
Employee’s State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers and this fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
- A recognized medical qualification included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Registration with the Medical Council of India.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
There are a total of 771 vacancies.
- Unreserved: 338
- SC: 122
- ST: 59
- OBC: 252
Rs. 53,100 per month
How to Apply
The link to online application is available on this page.
The last date to apply for the job post is 10 November 2018.
- Phone: 011–23219513
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the job post, visit the official website and view the official notification.