NLC India Limited is looking for suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) at its various Projects / Offices.
NLC India Limited, a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Central Public Sector Enterprise is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate plan of the Company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come
No. of Posts
- Neyveli Units: 24
- Corporate Office: 07
- Barsingsar Project: 03
- NTPL / Tuticorin: 06
- NUPPL, Kanpur: 05
- Regional Office / Chennai: 02
- Regional Office / Chennai – Commercial: 02
- Regional Office / New Delhi: 02
- Talabira Project: 04
- South Pahwara – Dumka: 01
Terms and Monthly Stipend
The term of engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) is purely for a period of 12Months only from the date of joining training. There should be no misconception or claims by the beneficiary for employment in NLCIL on completion of training. The stipend payable to the trainees is Rs.22000/- (Rupees twenty-two thousand only) per month.
“Candidates who have passed in the intermediate examination of Chartered Accountant (CA), conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2020 & 2021”
Upper Age Limit
- UR/EWS: 28 years
- OBC: 31 years
- SC/ST: 33 years
Method of Selection
Selection of candidates will be based on a percentage of marks scored by them in the Intermediate examination of CA/CMA, as the case may be.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply ONLINE and upload scanned copy of following certificates in NLCIL online application portal.
- Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01/06/2021
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink)
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).
- Copy of AADHAR Card
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (Intermediate Examination Certificate of CA/CMA & Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA in chronological order).
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL / EWS categories)
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.
- Proof for Project affected Person (applicable for Project affected Person only).
- In support of educational qualification(s) and experience(s) all documents are to be arranged in chronological order in a single pdf file and to be uploaded. Any attempt to upload multiple pdf files for educational qualification(s) and experience(s) will result in over writing and only the last uploaded file will get saved.
Nov 22, 2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 04142-255135.