Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of HR Services Specialist at Hitachi, Bangalore.
Hitachi, Ltd. is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It is the parent company of the Hitachi Group and had formed part of the Nissan zaibatsu and later DKB Group and Fuyo Group of companies before DKB and Fuji Bank merged into the Mizuho Financial Group.
About the Job
You will be the core member of the Employee Life Cycle (ELC) team, will be reporting to the Team Lead, and will be a part of Common Shared Services (CSS), HR Delivery team based in Bangalore, handling service processes related to Employee Life cycle for an assigned business unit or geography.
- Executing the HR CORE processes through SAP ensuring that Organization Management (OM), Personnel Administration (PA) & Payroll related data accurately according to the global standard processes.
- Monitoring payroll relevant data in HR Core (salary, recurring payments etc.), whilst ensuring supporting documentation is in place. Play key role in the ‘lock and unlock’ process of critical data within HR Core.
- Capturing ELCM-related activities into appropriate systems and record the employee queries in an appropriate IT system (ticketing tool) and process ownership of complete employee life cycle from Hire to Retire/ Termination.
- Ensuring execution and delivery of ELCM services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s) like TAT, quality and Customer satisfaction (C-SAT).
- Extracting reports for internal data quality through Ad-hoc query, or from customized Transactions codes and willingness to learn and implement the learning in an innovative manner.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree with around 1-3 years of experience in HR Shared Services in a global organization will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and work with cross-functional teams.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, strong analytical skills and a proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude.
- Flexible to work in shifts and ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high transaction team environment.
- Should be ready to work in flexible shifts.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of HR Services Specialist at Hitachi, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Trainee at Nagarro, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Finance Manager at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai: Apply Now