ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic Indian Nationals for the position of HR Officer – Compensation and Benefits at its Hyderabad Offices.
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world.
- Manage compensation and benefits programs i.e. annual increments, market corrections, salary restructuring
- Ensure adherence to required statutes
- Prescribe salary structure and work level for staff
- Enforce salaries within manpower budget
- Participate in periodic C&B surveys on behalf of the institute
- Prepare C&B reports and dashboards at defined frequencies
- Manage and control staff benefits programs
- Vendor Management for benefits programs
- Review policies and procedures; suggest modifications and integrate industry best practices
Skills & Abilities
- A high level of analytical/logical ability and a solution driven approach
- Attention to Detail and meticulous planning
- High on persuasiveness which helps drive closures
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to interact confidently with Senior Leadership
Qualifications, Experience and skills
- Post-Graduation in Human Resource
- At least 3-5 years of experience in global compensation and benefits management
This is a Contractual position initially for a period of three years (36 months) renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institute’s continuing need for the position.
How to Apply?
- Applicants should apply on or before 02 December 2021, with the latest Resume, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience.
- All applications will be acknowledged; however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Click here to submit your application.
Dec 2, 2021