The Institute of Economic Growth is an autonomous body under the Government of India, founded in 1958 by the renowned economist, V. K. R. V. Rao, for advanced research on economic and social development. It is widely regarded as a centre of excellence in the field.
Applicants are invited for walk-in-interview for the position of Health Investigator and Supervisors on contract basis in National Family Health Survey-5 in Delhi (NFHS-5) Project at IEG.
No. of Posts
- Health Investigators: 34
- Supervisors: 04
- Graduate in Medical lab technology/ B Pharma/ BUMS/BAMS/ Degree or Diploma in Nursing/ Diploma in Medical lab Technology (DMLT).
- Language proficiency in Hindi and English (reading, writing and speaking) is a must.
- Training/experience in blood collecting/ handling of blood products.
Experience in the field survey.
Role & Responsibilities
- Capacity to undertake extensive travel throughout Delhi and handle work under pressure.
- Supporting in the arrangement of logistics for state and District visits/workshops, Assisting the team in the implementation of the tasks assigned.
- Supporting the preparation of reports and necessary documentation.
- Any other responsibility relating to the survey that may be assigned from time to time.
- Field Visits throughout NCT Delhi are mandatory for the selected candidate
- Health Investigator: Rs. 15,000 per month in addition to D.A. @ 200 per day
- Supervisor: Rs.25,000 per month
Nature of Post
All posts are purely contractual and for a fixed tenure in the project. This appointment will be co-terminus with the completion of the project or the period of appointment, whichever is earlier.
Duration of Post
The initial appointment will be for four months for field investigators and supervisors for three months extendable on the satisfactory discharge of assigned responsibilities.
Candidates qualifying the above criteria may attend the walk-in interview on November 11, 2019, in the Audio-Video Room of the Institute at 2:30 p.m. onwards along with CV & other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.