Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog requires the services of a suitable officer for the post of Head (Finance).
About NITI Aayog
The NITI Aayog is a public policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals with cooperative federalism by fostering the involvement of State Governments of India in the economic policy-making process using a bottom-up approach.
No. of Posts
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Maths / Business Administration in Finance from a recognized University/Institute.
The Officer will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to Grants-in-aid to Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) beneficiaries, ensuring compliance of various post-grant terms and conditions like obtaining UCs etc. from the AIM Beneficiaries, tendering process, contract finalization, budgeting, accounting, auditing, evaluation of internal Financial controls, etc.
The candidate should be familiar with Management of Govt. funds and should have adequate knowledge of Government of India rules and regulations including General Financial Rules (GFR), DFPR etc.
- Overall financial management of the AIM and accounting functions including budget, Day to day management of expenditure and Rendering financial advice to AIM on all transactions in terms of rules and regulations of Govt of India;
- Examination of proposals of Program Directors as per relevant financial rules applicable;
- Preparation of quarterly financial reports and quarterly financial management report for Budgetary Control;
- Preparation of Budget estimates, Handling of CAG audit, transaction audit, & supplementary audit and preparing replies to the inspection memos of the CAG Auditors, etc., Review of audit reports and follow-up with implementing agencies for necessary compliance and taking action for closing the Audit objections, if any;
- Coordination with implementing beneficiaries for timely compliance of various finance/Accounts related activities i.e. completion of voucher entries in the accounting software (PFMS/EAT Model), submission of financial reports, finalization of annual accounts, conducting audits, submission of UCs d annual audited accounts;
- Install and manage an effective internal oversight system over the financial functioning of the Mission.
Level – 12 of the Pay Matrix of Rs. 78800 – 209200/- on Deputation (including short-term contract) basis.
Officers working in the Central Government / State Governments / Union Territories (including their attached and subordinate offices) / Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / Public Sector Undertakings and other semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- with five years of service in Level-11 of the Pay Matrix of Rs. 67700 -208700 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
- Having a minimum of 05 years’ experience in Finance, Budget, Accounts work and having exposure to various modules of PFMS etc.
- For appointment by deputation (including short-term contract), age shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India.
Period of Deputation
The period of deputation (including short-term contract) in AIM, NITI Aayog will be initially for a period of one year which is likely to be continued further. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regularized in accordance with the DoP&T’s OM No 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended form time to time.
How to Apply?
- Applications complete in all respects and in the prescribed Proforma, should reach Head (Admn.), Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, Work station No. C-035, NITI Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Only complete applications received through proper channel on or before the closing date for receipt of applications will be considered. The applications should be sent in an envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Head (Finance) in AIM, NITI Aayog.
Sep 5, 2021