Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Guest Lecturers in the department of History and Archaeology at NEHU, Shillong.
North-Eastern Hill University, is a Central University established on 19 July 1973 by an Act of the Indian Parliament. The university is in the suburb of Shillong, the state capital of Meghalaya, India. The university has two campuses: Shillong and Tura in Meghalaya.
No. of Posts
- Master degree in relevant subject (History, AIHC& Archaeology, Prehistoric Archaeology)
- The candidates shall be NET Qualified or equivalent as per UGC rule.
However, candidates having PhD or evidence of active research/teaching experience in concerned discipline will be given preference.
Initially six months and likely to be extended for another six months as per requirements.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper with the Bio-data to Teacher-in-Charge, Dept. of History and Archaeology, NEHU, Tura Campus, Tura, Meghalaya-794002 or by email to email@example.com latest by 18/9/21.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of interview and mode of interview on 22/9/21.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Sep 18, 2021