Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Guest Lecturer at North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong.
North-Eastern Hill University is a Central University established on 19 July 1973 by an Act of the Indian Parliament. The university is in the suburb of Shillong, the state capital of Meghalaya, India.
Computer Systems and Programming (IT‐202) and Computer Programming Laboratory (IT‐212)
First class (or at least 55% marks) at M.Tech (IT/CSE) from a recognized University. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given extra weightage.
Ph.D. (Submitted/Awarded) in IT/CSE from recognized University/Institute or considerable teaching experience of the subject.
The remuneration would be @ Rs. 1,500/‐ per lecture subject to a maximum amount of Rs. 50,000/‐ per month (conditions apply). The posts are purely for the defined short duration, and are of the nature of Guest Lecturer.
- The interviews for the above mentioned posts will be conducted through offline mode.
- The term of appointment for the upcomimg even semester or till regular faculty join the Department.
- Eligible candidates may produce original certificates along with one set of attested copies (for submission), recent photograph and a copy of latest bio‐data at the time of interview or at the time of physically present in the Department.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The date and time of interview will be notify in due course of time.
- No application will be entertained after the date and time mentioned above.
How to Apply?
The Applications are requested on plain paper, along with the recent CV, photograph and supporting documents are invited on or before 25th May 2022 at 4:30 P.M either through post to the undersigned or on email mentioned (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the posts of Guest Faculties in Department of Bio‐Medical Engineering (BME), School of Technology, NEHU, Shillong for engaging B.Tech (BME) classes.
May 25, 2022