The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.
The Department of Biophysics intends to appoint two (02) Guest Faculty members to teach the following Semester-I papers:
- Introductory Biology (for students with Physical Science background)
- Introductory Physics & Chemistry (for students with Biological Science background)
- Mathematics and Statistics for Life Sciences
- Concepts of Biochemistry
- Practicals related to papers (Concepts of Biochemistry and Molecular biology)
How to Apply?
- Candidates who fulfill UGC notified eligibility conditions for the position of Assistant Professor may send their Resume to the undersigned either by email (email@example.com) or by Post (Head, Department of Biophysics, University of Delhi South Campus, Delhi-1 10021) on or before Sep 15, 2020.
- Also, mention Applications for Guest Faculty (Biophysics! in the subject line of email / on top of the envelope of the application.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the online interview, the date and time of which will be intimated in due course through email.
Sep 15, 2020
For more details, click the link below.