The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. As a collegiate university, its main functions are divided between the academic departments of the university and affiliated colleges. Consisting of three colleges, two faculties, and 750 students at its founding, the University of Delhi has since become India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world.
The Department of Business Economics invites applications for the position of Guest Faculty (MBA (Business Economics)) in the following areas for the academic semester beginning on 1st January 2020.
- Business Finance
- Leadership and Organization
- International Marketing
- Credit and Risk Management
- Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Renowned Experts/Professionals of established organizations or establishments of repute working with substantial managerial experience are eligible to apply.
- Other candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria for Assistant Professors as per University of Delhi rules
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply by sending a hard copy of CV and educational qualifications along with a covering letter to the following before Dec 10, 2019.
Department of Business Economics,
University of Delhi South Campus
Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110021