Applications are invited for the appointment of Guest Faculty in the Department of Statistics, Panjab University, Chandigarh for the academic session 2020-2021.
Panjab University is a collegiate central university located in Chandigarh, India. Originated in 1882 as the University of the Punjab Lahore, it was relocated in Chandigarh in the year 1947 as the East Punjab University after the partition of India, where the university was split between India and Pakistan.
No. of Posts
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in Statistics from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC; CSIR OR should have obtained Ph. D. Degree in Statistics.
The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium of Rs. 1000/-per lecture with an upper limit of Rs. 25000/- per month.
How to Apply?
The applications must reach the undersigned in the office or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 21.12.2020 up to 5.00 p.m. giving the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualifications (Attach Photocopies of the certificates)
- Attested photocopy of Degree
- Teaching/Research Experience (attach details) in the form of publications etc.
- Correspondence address
- Contact No./Mobile No. & E-mail ID
Candidates should remain in touch with the office for the date of the interview.
Dec 21, 2020
For more details, click the link below.