Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) is a public university in Madurai city in southern Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1966 and has about 130,000 students in 18 schools comprising 72 departments and 109 affiliated colleges.
The Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-21 requires Guest Faculty (purely on temporary & consolidated basis and permanent employment in future cannot be claimed) for the following subjects at its Constituent Colleges at Sattur, Thirumangalam, Vedasandur and Aruppukottai.
No. of Posts (in Constituent Colleges)
- Sattur: 04 (English-03, Commerce-01)
- Aruppukottai: 05 (English-03, Mathematics-01, Commerce-01)
- Vedasandur: 04 (Mathematics-02, Commerce-01, Physics-01)
- Tirumangalam: 04 (English-03, Commerce-01)
NET/SET/Ph.D- in respective/related subject. (English, Maths, Commerce, Physics)
How to Attend?
Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-interview (along with filled-in-application form as per the format and to bring all original, certificates) on the scheduled date given below:
- Date of Interview: Jan 6, 2020
- Time of Verification of certificates: 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
- Time of Interview: 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm
- Venue: CIC, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-21.
- Retired Faculty members below the age of 62 can also attend.
- The University reserves the right to conduct or not to conduct the Walk-in-Interview as scheduled. Also, the University reserves the right to appoint or not to appoint any candidate(s) in this Walk-in-Interview without assigning any reason.