The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.
1. Guest Faculty
Two Guest Faculty Positions (1-SC, 1-ST) are available at the Department of Environmental Studies for teaching the below mentioned subjects in Semester IV (January – May 2020).
- Educational Qualifications:
- For Environmental and Resource Economics: Ph.D in Environmental Studies/ Economics
- Environmental Communication and Education: Ph.D in Environmental Studies/ Mass Communicatiom
- Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks in the Master’s Degree. The candidate must have cleared NET conducted by UGC, CSIR.
- Teaching, Research, in a reputed organization;
- Papers presented at Conferences and/or published in refereed journals.
- Salary: The Guest Faculty will be paid honorarium of Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Applications (with passport size photograph) on prescribed format stating qualifications (class 12th standard onward) may be sent to the Head of the Department of Environmental Studies, the University of Delhi, Delhi 110007 by registered or speed post. Applications can also be submitted personally in the office of the Department of Environmental Studies, Self-attested copies of all certificates and publications must also be enclosed with the application.
Besides submitting in hard copy, applications should also be sent by e-mail head[at]es.du.ac.in.
Application Deadline: Dec 11, 2019
For more details, click here.
2. Junior Project Fellow
Application invited for the post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- Project Title: Climate variability and its impact on agrobiodiversity and livelihood security in traditional farming of the Sikkim Himalaya
- No. of Posts: 01
- Duration of Project: 1 year
- Qualification: M.A./M.Sc. (Geography) with 55% marks
- Salary: Rs. 16,000 p.m. + 24% HRA or minimum Rs. 5400 p.m.
Candidates are requested to send application and CV to Prof. S.C. Rai, Department of Geography, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 (raisc1958[at]rediffmail.com) by 27th December 2019. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview.
Application Deadline: Dec 27, 2019