Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a public university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969.
Applications are invited for Guest Faculty for Monsoon Semester 2019 in the areas of specialization as indicated against each. The essential qualifications for these positions will be as per the UGC Regulations, 2018, as amended from time to time.
School of Sanskrit and Indic Studies
- No. of Posts: 04
- M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali or allied discipline from recognized University with NET
- Reading, Writing and speaking ability in Sanskrit/Pali and English
- For the post of Guest faculty in Sanskrit Computational Linguistics, the candidate must have done research at M.Phil/PhD levels in this area of study.
Centre for Chinese and South-East Asian Studies, SLL&CS
- No. of Post: 01
- Master Degree with 55% marks
- M.Phil degree
- NET (Compulsory requirement for those with post-graduate degree)
- Preference will be given to the candidate having teaching experience in the subject.
The Honorarium for Guest Faculty will be Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- The eligible and interested persons are required to send his/her application (hard Copy) as per the format available to Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell (Room No. 131), Administration Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067.
- Applicants are required to kindly send the copies of the educational qualifications i.e. mark sheet, degree, NET certificate, experience certificate etc. along with the application form.
Oct 24, 2019