Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi intends to appoint up to Guest Faculty for the academic year 2021-22.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR) is a unique center under the University of Delhi where a multispeciality group of scientists work as a cohesive team and participate in active teaching and research.
No. of Posts
Areas of Theory
Toxicology & Pharmacology, Bioethics & Biosafety, Application of Statistics for Biology, Human Genetics.
Ph.D. in life sciences/chemistry from a UGC recognized University. The candidate should fulfill the latest UGC modified (amended up-date) and as adopted by the University of Delhi for the position of Assistant Professor.
Candidates should have few years of teaching experience in the University /colleges/institute and must have taught them at the Post Graduate level.
Honorarium of Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are invited to send their application as per the performa along with CV and all relevant documents in one pdf only. Applications by email with multiple files will not be accepted.
- One can also send a hard copy addressed to The Director, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi (North Campus), Delhi – 110 007 to be delivered by 16th September, 2021.
- Candidates must either reside in the NCR area, or if selected, must move to reside in the NCR area since classes may take place in the in-person mode too.
- Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement shall be summarily rejected.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Center shall be final. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview.
September 16, 2021