GECC is the regional proficiency center of Siemens, Building Technologies, providing various technical support services to our branches in the region Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We are looking for Engineering graduates (Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics) with 0-2 years of experience in design and Engineering management for Building Automation System.
- Graphics Engineering, AS programming and BAU project design and Engineering supports in response to request from BT branches in the region.
- He /She shall actively work with the team in project execution and quality management.
- He/She shall be directly responsible for Resource planning, Project status report and coordinating with the regional SPOC for smoother coordination.
- The role will also involve leading all aspects of all quality, technical and commercial aspects in accordance with company procedures, developing “standard methodology” systems and processes and implementing them.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding and hands on experience in graphic design, proficiency in ACAD, Revit – BIM, 3DsMAX, Java script and BAU system commissioning.
- Experience with HVAC systems, Networking, lighting and electrical Systems will be an added advantage.
- He /She shall have working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Outlook)
- Experience in a similar position advantageous and any overseas experience will be beneficial.
He /She shall have
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Good written English and technical writing experience
- Excellent social skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more information, click the link below.