Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the position of “Administrative Assistant” purely on contract basis for a period of 11 months initially and renewable based on the performance.
No. of Posts: 2 (Two).
Nature of post: Purely temporary – contract basis.
Age limit: 35 years (as on the closing date of notification).
Educational and other qualifications:
- The candidate should hold full-time graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal) , interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and other computer related tasks is essential.
A post graduate degree with relevant work experience may be an added advantage.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will assist under various Administrative & Establishment activities as follows:
- Stores and Purchase, Travel Desk, Hotel and Accommodation related, Tenders and Human Resource functions, faculty support, housekeeping, security services, transport.
- Any other task assigned by the institute from time to time.
Key Skills Required:
- Conversant with computers, different operating systems and MS Office functions and Office Management Practices
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Good command on written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi language, ability to interact with faculty, external agencies effectively, noting and drafting etc.
Reporting Officer: Administrative & Establishment Heads.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs.21,500/- per month.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.