Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee at PhonePe, Bengaluru.
PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016.
- Collecting, aggregating and analyzing data.
- Executing quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- Preparing reports which may be in the form of visualizations such as graphs, charts & dashboards; detailing the information gathered.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and solving for business issues
- Create an internal website/repository using confluence to maintain exhaustive documentation about analytics by collecting data elements
- Mapping internal processes & helping launch new initiatives
- Explore new BI tools & develop technical expertise
- Recent graduate of Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate ideas, make recommendations
- Efficient collaboration skills; able to maintain good interpersonal relationships with internal and external partners and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Technical capabilities preferred: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, click the links below.